On the show this week, we have Joseph Ziegler from muru-D Singapore where he currently operates as the Entrepreneur in Residence. Telstra backed muru-D recently announced it's first accelerator class in Singapore, with 9 founders receiving funding.
We sat down with Joseph prior to the announcement to discuss his thoughts on the evolution of the Singapore start-up ecosystem, consumer vs enterprise start-ups, where to get the best coffee in Singapore, and much more.
If you're interested in the start-up scene, currently working at an established corporate and looking to make that leap to founder, this is an episode not to miss.
Select companies Mentioned In The Episode:
- The difference between an accelerator, incubator, VC, and ventrue builder
- Consumer vs enterprise focus for a start-up
- The evolution of the Singapore ecosystem
- Start-up advantages of Singapore as regional hub for Tech and FMCG companies
- Growing a start-up in South East Asian markets by leveraging country specific advantages
- Details of the muru-D accelerator programme in Singapore
- The persona of a founder - making that leap