On the show this week, we have the Co-founder of human capital management startup Payroll Hero, Stephen Jagger.
We discuss sources of engineering talent globally, raising external funding after initial bootstrapping and how a pain point at an existing business led to the idea behind Payroll Hero.
Select companies Mentioned In The Episode:
- Venture engineering and using Whistler in Canada as a source of mobile engineering talent
- Selling in South East Asian emerging markets via partners
- Building a 'internet' business in 1999 focused on SMEs
- Identifying an existing business problem and developing a new company
- Over communicating internally and externally in the startup environment
- Raising funding for Payroll Hero